Buttons stacked vertically (various areas) starting about 2 weeks ago

It seems removing the following from the CSS in the Chrome inspector fixes the issue
.iw-link-wrapper { display: inline-block !important; }

​​​​​​​I’ve attached a before and after disabling the iw-link-wrapper class


Forgot to update this post, it went back to normal a few days after I posted this.

Hi Justin

Many thanks and hope your well

Could it be an update from IW as they push updates out rather then wait now and has overwritten your change

Many thanks


I didn’t make any changes, I was just testing inside the chrome inspector. Then one day after posting this I noticed it was back to normal and didn’t see an update from InterWorx, so not sure what happen, but it’s all good now.