catch-all runing very badly

i dont know why catch-all on email are runing so bad. Now i’m not recieving any email. Some hours run properly, others not…

i created an email and now a cannot enter to it. i deleted it…

now i have all emails on catch-all redirected to a gmail account but i’m not recieving nothing. I’m losting very important money emails…

i configured gmail and recieved lots of emails… but…

catch-all is not runing properly, the option is added into aliases and overview

i think the problem is that you need a mailbox to recieve the emails

thatsnot the problem i touched the only email thatran properly doing the same configurationand now its not runing well…

allthe emails i sent me are lost in the interestelar space… not bounce error (some times i revieve bounces having bouncing disconected) and no email

the problem are the links to the vpopmail configs i delete them but the system doesnt create again them…

i deleted and re-create all directories and links but the problem persists…

What do you mean by the vpopmail configs? Which files did you delete, which files did you recreate? How did you delete them and how did you recreate them? If you deleted them via the shell and re-created them via the shell, there’s a good chance you didn’t do everything that was needed to recreate the files.

For a catch-all to work properly, you must define a fully-qualified email address that exists. This means in the form “<user>@<domain>”, and not just simply “<user>”. Otherwise, it will attempt to deliver to a non-existant address The address must exist either on the box or on some other box.

What is the catch-all you have set? What is the mail server for that email address?

Socheat

the email its my gmail email full qualified

i deleted vpopmail link but i created it again
i deleted all mail directories and create them again with 777 perms (i’m the only person on the server)
i fix the /usr/vpopmail links that link to the home ones

i configure the siteworx info without problems but the bounce off dont run and the catch-all doesnt resend nothing

I think you had better open a ticket because you’ve done some “bad things”. There are certain qmail dot-files that are created in those mail directories, so if you didn’t put those back, there’s a good chance all the mail for that domain is broken.

Socheat

that files are created againbut not runing properly. the panel must to do it a probe all configs…

Please open a ticket with your root and NodeWorx login information.

This issue was resolved via the support ticket.