ClientExec : no SSL package option or SSH

Hi

I’m currently testing few client billing/management panel interworx compatible

In clientExec the package you create is directly link to a an Interworx package (and it is not so cool … !)

In clientExec you can define some Package Add-Ons, like for example :
SSH Access
SSL Access
etc…

But the problem is these plugins add-ons variable are not set for Interworx !

For example the SSL access
Plugin variable:
Set to 1 to enable, 0 to disable
Available in: CPanel, Plesk, ISPmanager

So you can’t create a package with an option for SSL or SSH.

It is not cool, as at least for SSL you can define it with interworx API !

Does Interworx can do something or does it depends of ClientExec programmers ?

Thanks

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

A sister company of ours is developing an accounts/billing/management software suite which first off will fully integrate with Interworx (as far as the Iworx API allows) but will extend to other CP’s over time (but it’s firstly being developed for our own use, and as we solely use Interworx, that’s what will be done with priority ;)).

I’ll PM shortly with some information, as you may find that if you can wait a few months, there may be something of interest for you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=EverythingWeb;13133]Hi Pascal,

A sister company of ours is developing an accounts/billing/management software suite which first off will fully integrate with Interworx (as far as the Iworx API allows) but will extend to other CP’s over time (but it’s firstly being developed for our own use, and as we solely use Interworx, that’s what will be done with priority ;)).

I’ll PM shortly with some information, as you may find that if you can wait a few months, there may be something of interest for you :)[/QUOTE]

Cool why not :wink:

We currently have our home made Client management soft which use the API too…
But we didn’t find yet the time to continue to develop it, so it might be interesting to have a or test an other one.

I really hope the API will quckly allow to do an Update account !

Thanks

pascal