Cloudflare Plug In Issues

Does anyone know if you can reset the Cloudflare plugin? I had my sites using the Cloudflare plugin and needed to change my credentials with Cloudflare’s partner site. I deleted the sites and logged out on the Cloudflare plugin, but each time I try to add them again, they report already being registered with Cloudflare. I contacted Cloudflare support and they are reporting the sites are deleted and not active. I need to somehow delete the info being held by the Cloudflare plugin, or uninstall the plugin and re-install it.

Anyone have these issues, and is it possible to uninstall the plugin and re-install it fresh deleting any residual login information being held by the plugin?

Thanks

Hi hostpanda

I hope your well

Did you stop the sites first in Iw plugin, then delete from cloudflare

I ask because I would have thought the only details held by the plugin, would have been the login credentials, and all other information and actions are completed by API

I’m sorry if I’m wrong though

Many thanks

John

Hi John,

Yes, I am in contact with Cloudflare support and the information that the plugin is reporting can not be found on their end. I need to some how clear or reset the cloudflare plugin and I’m not sure how to do that. It appears there is residual information left over that is causing an issue at that plugin level within Interworx.
Any ideas?

As you can see there is only one zone under this Partner account. It looks like the Interworx plugin is out of sync, is it possible for you to re-install the plugin or attempt to add the zone back through the Cloudflare plugin again to re-register it?
Best Regards,

Cloudflare | Support Engineer

Hi hostpanda

Many thanks

The only thing I can think of then would be if cloudflare was held in iWork db

If you login to nodeworx, system services, MySQL phpmyadmin, change to iworx, login and choose iworx, nodeworx plugins, make sure your in browse mode, and you should see cloudflare plugin, with a list of domains

Please make a full backup before changing anything

This may or may not fix your issue, so apologies in advance if it does not, but I think if you remove the domain from the list, save and login to the siteworx account, cloudflare and try to login

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Ok, so I am giving this a try. I logged into nodeworx, mysql, phpmyadmin, but the only login option is localhost. When I click the arrow there is no option for iworx login. In addition, once logged in via the localhost account, I do not see any nodeworx plugin section to browse.

Thanks

How do I enable the iworx user account within phpmyadmin ?

Hi hostpanda

I think they maybe an easier way

If you turn off cloudflare plugin fully

Login to nodeworx, plugins, edit cloudflare, intick reseller, copy your keys and delete them, save, edit cloudflare again and disable, save

Then enable plugin again

Does this work

I checked one of our iworx db, and cloudflare is listed, but only the domains which were setup for cloudflare. Interestingly, disabling the cloudflare in siteworx account, just sets the db for 1:0 and not 1:1

Many thanks

John

Hi hostpanda

You need to reset the MySQL password, but you do this at your own risk

Many thanks

John

Hi John,

That does not work, because the host key is a required field and I can’t save the plugin settings without a host key present. I can only disable it and enable it. I can add anything to that field, I just put in the number 1 and it saved with the plugin disabled.

Can I get to the domain list within the cloudflare plug in via SSH? Can I edit the domain list and remove the domains that are stuck in the configuration?
Thanks

Hi Hostpanda
Many thanks, and I have tested cloudlfare from a server, and it works lovely.
Enabling cloudflare, login to partner cloudflare account, can see the domain added, disable the domain from siteworx, refresh cloudflare, and domain no longer shows (see pics), enable domain from siteworx, refresh and domain shown.
I cannot see how to remove domain from cloudflare directly, sorry, must be age sorry. How did you remove domain from cloudflare partner login
Please see link below, which you can test from SSH to cloudflare API, which is where IW gets the information I believe.
The only information stored are username, API user key and if enabled or disabled
If you cannot see the iworx database, or prefer not to reset the password (at own risk), you could open a support ticket or you could pm me root ssh and a nodeworx login account, and I will confirm your cloudflare database details stored, even delete your domain, but to do this fully, requires the user account API key for cloudflare
I hope that helps
Many thanks
John

I’m back again. So I disabled the plugin via the Interworx control panel, but when I go to the partner cloudflare account, it still shows one of the domains listed under my api as active, shesaidyes,biz. How is that possible if I disabled the plugin?

I am willing to reset the password, but it shows like that may be bad. What issues may I face when I change the myphpadmin password? I need to somehow gain access to the configuration files for the plugin and delete whatever residue associated with the plugin exists. I can’t believe there is not a way to uninstall the plugin and reinstall the plugin???

Thanks

Hi hostpanda

Many thanks

The plugin just passed username/password/API key to cloudflare and actions such as enable/disable/cache and security options provided by cloudflare

Can you try using a different domain to see if this works as expected

You can delete the plugin and create it again, there only php files, from ~iworx/plugin folder

To clear the database, you need to reset the MySQL password (at your own risk), then you can look at the iworx database

Have you run the curl test to cloudflare API, using your domain credentials and if this is still present on cloudflare, it will give you a full answer - see cloudflare API link posted earlier

If your on centos 7, I would be tempted to open a support ticket, to let Iw see what’s happening but I thought you had posted that cloudflare had confirmed domain not on their systems in your earlier post, so how can the domain now show on your partner account

I hope that helps a little

Many thanks

John

Hi hostpanda

Sorry, a thought, on the domain, is it set to use its own credentials and not your partner account credentials

If so, although you have disabled the plugin, I think this only disables your partner account credentials and any domains using their own credentials may still show

To test this, enable the plugin, foto your siteworx account, and disable from the siteworx account - making sure you click logout on the plugin as well, then disable the nodeworx plugin

Has this cleared the domain

I’m sorry if I’m wrong, but I cannot test this as our partner cloudflare account is active

Many thanks

John

Does anyone know the download link for the Cloudflare plugin for the Interworx CP? I want to try to re-install the plugin via SSH.
Thanks

Hi hostpanda

I believe the plugin is not installable as a program would be such as qmail etc

I always thought plugin use their own files, see Iw plugins pages

I can zip the files for you, but need to know the centos version your using, if centos 7, I need to power up a test server

To be honest, I would open a support ticket, particularly if you are using php7/7.1

Many thanks

John

Hi Hostpanda

If it helps, and please see this link and picture below, showing the Cloudflare plugin, which is not a program you install/unistall.
The cloudflare plugin is also unecoded, so you can view the files, make changes etc.
I hope that helps
Many thanks
John
http://docs.interworx.com/interworx/plugin-developer/index-Case-Studies.php#toc-Section-5.2