CloudLinux and Interworx

HI All,

I open this topic to speak about CloudLinux, I found it on vps.net template list. I visited their site, and what do I see in the list of supported panel : Interworx.

I would like to know if there were some who used it ? What is your opinion on this system ?

Is it faster, secure than CentOS ? I know is it based on RHEL system but before using it, I prefer to have the advice of other people.

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

I am interested too for any information from other admins.
Thx

Looks like this thread died?

We are now offering cloud solutions. However, one pain is that of adding interworx licensing for customers who want interworx control panel.

Is there a way to add license automatically to interworx nodeworx when provisioning a cloud instance?

Thanks!

John

Never saw this thread back when it was originally posted.

I too would be interested in this as to any findings.

[QUOTE=Gimly;16907]I open this topic to speak about CloudLinux, I found it on vps.net template list. I visited their site, and what do I see in the list of supported panel : Interworx.

I would like to know if there were some who used it ? What is your opinion on this system ?

Is it faster, secure than CentOS ? I know is it based on RHEL system but before using it, I prefer to have the advice of other people.
[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I’ve been using it on dedicated (still didnt test it on vps)… as fresh install or upgraded from CentOS without any problem.
We’ve lower cpu consuption and the usual high load’s are gone… so, we got a very stable system, using it

Has far as i know, it is still a compiled RHEL, but with kernel optimization, focused on the hosting core (dont blame me is i’am wrong :rolleyes: )

Regards