Couple requests

Hi there at interworx, first off, nice control panel.

I currently use the control panel on one of my boxes and here’s a couple features I believe that should be basic with any control panel that are missing with siteworx:

Multi-domain accounts (meaning you can manage more than one domain from the same control panel, and that the user could add/remove his domains from siteworx… last thing optionnal though) at least we could track the space/bandwidth a use consumes for all his domains… I don’t want to add it up myself at the end of the month :wink:

Domain pointers (serveralias line in httpd.conf)… possibility to add multiple domain names or subdomains to the same website.

Okay I forgot the rest (sigh)… I’ll be back later :wink:

Multi-domain accounts (meaning you can manage more than one domain from the same control panel, and that the user could add/remove his domains from siteworx… last thing optionnal though) at least we could track the space/bandwidth a use consumes for all his domains… I don’t want to add it up myself at the end of the month

Agreed Phil and we will be integrating multi-domain support in a future version of SiteWorx.

Domain pointers (serveralias line in httpd.conf)… possibility to add multiple domain names or subdomains to the same website.

Domain pointers will be in a future release as well (and a farily soon one at that).

Chris

Multi-domain accounts (meaning you can manage more than one domain from the same control panel, and that the user could add/remove his domains from SiteWorx… last thing optional though) at least we could track the space/bandwidth a use consumes for all his domains… I don’t want to add it up myself at the end of the month

Phil, here were you thinking more along the lines of a reseller panel or add-on domains? To me, from what you typed, it seems like a reseller panel?

But overall, I agree totally with Phil. Maybe having a reseller panel, allowing for multiple domains, and then also add-on domains which are domains that point to folders in the main account - Basically like in cPanel really. Add-on domains are very popular for those who want to host a lot of domains, however don’t have the ability to get a reseller account, or just don’t want one. Also, if you do implement add-on domains, how about having it so the person can view the bandwidth amount used for each add-on domain? (Basically the amount used for each folder)

The reseller panel and add-on domains would be great features.

Reseller and multi-domain per siteworx account are on the way as I’ve said. For multi-domain you will be able to see per domain stats/bandwidth etc etc.

Chris