Cron Error & Email

So we’re facing a couple of issues that may or may not be related. so i’m going to post as much relevant information as possible.

our interworx is linked with hostbill, which creates the accounts fine, and sends everything thru to the interworx panel fine.
once there, the account is set up, but the email normally sent for nameserver and password on signup is unable to send. the mail queue appears full of cron alert msgs, i’m posting the contents of below.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/phpmysql.dll’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/phpmysql.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

i’ve hunted several of the locations i know the php ini to be in, i’m unable to find the reference to this library being called.
i’m also not sure if it’s the issue with the outgoing mail, but i’m hoping someone can at least clarify where to look, as this error is clogging up our mail queue.

thanks in advance for any ideas/advice.

.DLL on Linux? Confused. :confused:

Hello orpheum, welcome to the InterWorx forums.

Have you tried to run the PHP binary manually and if so do you see the same error message? Also have you tried looking in /etc/php.d/?

ahh, misunderstanding i think… the php error is being generated by interworx…
i’ll post the whole thing…

MESSAGE NUMBER 358332:

Received: (qmail 888 invoked by uid 250); 26 Oct 2010 17:30:01 -0700
Date: 26 Oct 2010 17:30:01 -0700
Message-ID: <20101027003001.886.qmail@mail.orpheum.ca>
To: root@mail.orpheum.ca
Subject: Cron <iworx@ohsw1> php -q /chroot/home/orpheum/orpheum.ca/html/clients/admin/cron.php debug=off
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=/bin/bash>
X-Cron-Env: <PATH=/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/interworx/bin>
X-Cron-Env: <MAILTO=root>
X-Cron-Env: <HOME=/home/interworx>
X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=iworx>
X-Cron-Env: <USER=iworx>

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/phpmysql.dll’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/phpmysql.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

You should take a look at the /chroot/home/orpheum/orpheum.ca/html/clients/admin/cron.php script and see if executing that causes the error. The CRON daemon is just alerting the root user of the error during the CRON job, as specified by “MAILTO=root”. This isn’t being generated by anything in InterWorx as far as I know.