disabling site problem........

Dj-Grobe, did you trying making their quota 0 to see how that worked? Might be easier to do that to disable the account than whatever you are doing now

Justec, how disable not is the problem, the problem is my system ist 100% automatized, if cusotmer mantian due, MODERNBILL disbale the site, before that send 3 mails …then FEATURE DISABLE SITE is used for force the customer to pay…
This is used like all hosting comapnys aroudn the world use…

With actual iworx schema…this not work and i should take a look all days, whats sites are disabled…then chmod 000 /home/username/ for REAL DISABLED …

This is real issue, and need iworx correction…

All days i have to check manually who have site disable, make manual disable, then check who pay, and check if have site disabled and manually enable…its a nightmare…this is not needed with cpanel, ensim plesk and other panels…
In other panels, suspend site its = to no services working !!
When have + 500 hosting accounts this is a real problem…

… i repeat over and over again… add like option is a soliution, so we the amdns can decide what services be disbaled when SUSPEND SITE

[QUOTE=Dj-Grobe;13750]With actual iworx schema…this not work and i should take a look all days, whats sites are disabled…then chmod 000 /home/username/ for REAL DISABLED …[/QUOTE]Good idea :slight_smile:

Yeah, Im sure Iworx will add more to this feature, but these things take time so guess you have to be patient for a bit longer :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dj-Grobe;13750]Iot work and i should take a look all days, whats sites are disabled…then chmod 000 /home/username/ for REAL DISABLED …

This is real issue, and need iworx correction…
[/QUOTE]

As I said before, we’ll look into adding more control over how an account is disabled for a future version of InterWorx. In the meantime, the listaccounts.pex command might help you automate what you’re doing manually now:

~iworx/bin/listaccounts.pex --domain --uniqname --status

Will list all accounts on the box, each row containing the domain name, uniqname and the status (active or inactive). For example:

# ./listaccounts.pex --domain --uniqname --status
domain.com  domainco        active
1234.net    onetwoth        inactive
foobar.org  foobaror        active
testing.com      testingc        inactive

Along with tools like grep, xargs, and awk, you could probably piece together a bash script that does what you’d like to do. Until we can add more control to InterWorx, that is.

Thanks socheat,
This little explanation for everybody:
Please undesratnd y words not are word of war or fight lol.
My english its not the best english, and some times people tellme i sound like MAD guy :eek:, so i apologize for that.

I LOVE INTERWORX and thinki is the best panel of the world, anyway need some liitle tweaks like this for have more control over some things :stuck_out_tongue:

I hoppe soon we can enjoy of this new feature …if possible :wink:

Best regards !!

[QUOTE=Justec;13665]Not sure how much of a pain in the ass it would be, but the best option would be of course to leave it up to the NodeWorx admin as to what they want to disable. So you can select disable just the web or everything.
[/QUOTE]

I would like to see something like this implemented. We always require clients to provide an “off domain” email address as a part of their account information for several reasons, including the suspension eventuality. Leaving the choice up to the Nodeworx Admin about what to disable would be the preferable solution. Otherwise we would prefer a complete suspension capability. Surely there are enough free email services that it wouldn’t be any inconvenience requiring customers supply an email address outside of their domain(s).

I see the problem here… Iworx likes the leave the mail enabled - because then the customer can access the pay your bills e-mails, etc.

I also see that from a hosting company perspective if it’s an e-mail only account, kinda not going to cut them off is it?

I would say, either we delete a customer if they don’t pay after say 15 days - but make a backup first.

OR, Iworx has two options for disabling (disable all services) | (e-mail only)

I’m in this situation now: we have like 10 accounts which are in one of these 2 conditions:

• Only email hosting.

• Web + email hosting but no impact web content.

In both cases, suspending the account has NO effect on the owner as they still use emails and from their point of view, the account is not suspended.

My vote goes for FULL suspension of the account: web + email + shell + ftp + anything else.

Daniel

When I want to disable an email account for a suspended customer I simply change the MX record for that customer. This may not be the best solution but it works. It’s not long after that I receive a phone call.

There are some one help me that answer my question

I only want to say thanks