DRAMS/AWBS integration with Iworx-CP

Does anyone have the correct steps to configure the integration between DRAMS and Iworx-CP. I followed the instructions on the Drams Maunal but I’m getting errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Below is the error I’m receiving.

…Processing queue…

Sending:
Type: New Hosting
Domain: domainname.com
Plan: Basic

ServerType: interworx

Request to create account on host 215.194.18.114
for domain laminl.org received.
Requesting IP from InterWorx server…
Sending message to 215.194.18.114 at port 2443…
[ERROR:] xml-rpc fault occurred.
Fault code: 801
Fault description: Invalid Type
[ERROR]: Problems receiving IP: Invalid Type

>>Create ACCT: FAILED!<<
Edit the queue job to view the errors.

Thanks,
AKON
PointClick Technologies
WEB SOLUTIONS MADE EASY
http://www.pointclicktech.com

You nodeworx host Ip is 215.194.18.114 ? right ?

No it is not. The Ip address in the error in bogus.

Thanks,
AKON

I’ve done this with Drams with no problems, but haven’t done AWBS yet. If you have Yahoo Messenger or AIM and are on this evening I may be able to help you out. I am going to switch to awbs probably later this evening.

Tim

So the pbm should be this. Indeed, DRAM use the iworx xml api to create the account. One of his parameter is the host or host ip where nodeworx is installed.

Request to create account on host 215.194.18.114

I assume this message is telling us that DRAM has tried to contact your nodeworx server on this IP.

I don’t know where, but I suggest you to check your configuration to enter the good nodeworx host name or IP

Pascal

System Setup => Under the Hosting Setup Menu, click Server Setup.

This is for Drams, I don’t have the new one set up yet.

Tim, did you ever try out MB?

I have both ModernBill and Drams installed on different domains right now for testing. Not completely sure which I am gloing to keep. I like Drams’s all in one idea (and price) but ModernBill is much more costomizable for a billing and ordering interface. Drams is harder to configure the webiste, but MB can be integrated into a separate template. I also like that ModernBill comes with an Authorize.net merchant account.

Opinions are always welcome for anyone else who has tried one or both. I know that Nexcess uses MB.

Holy Thread resurrection batman!
Was there ever any resolution to this?

–Dustin

I’ve dropped Drams/AWBS so I can’t even see if I can duplicate his error anymore. ALL I know is the tests I did with Drams 1.x worked fine.

I have same error…

How can I fix it… ?

ERROR-------------------------------------------------
…Processing queue…

Debug Mode: On
Type: New Hosting
Domain: turkiyedeneme.com
Plan: TurkiyeLinux25

ServerType: interworx

Request to create account on host 217.195.205.251
for domain turkiyedeneme.com received.
Requesting IP from InterWorx server…
Sending message to 217.195.205.251 at port 2080…
[ERROR:] xml-rpc fault occurred.
Fault code: 801
Fault description: Invalid IP type
[ERROR]: Problems receiving IP: Invalid IP type

>>Create ACCT: FAILED!<<
Edit the queue job to view the errors.

Can you post a screen capture of the screen on AWBS/Drams where you entered your server key and othe settings? I need to see what the settings you entered were.

Thanks.