Email notification NodeWorx Server Manager

Subject: anydomain.com: bandwidth 81% used

Hi,

This in an automatic informational message to notify you that domain has
used 81% of its bandwidth allotment under your current plan.

Once you reach 100% utilization of your bandwidth your site will either be
interrupted or you will incur bandwidth
overage charges depending on the preferences you set up in SiteWorx.

Please note that the default settings are to allow you to go over your
bandwidth allotment and this will result in charges if you do go over. If
you do not wish to be charged just login to SiteWorx
(https://anydomain.com:2443/siteworx/) and change the bandwidth
option under Preferences.

Thanks,

Your NodeWorx Server Manager

Hello,

How can I change the mail address who sended the mail?
I changed the login email a few months ago, but the sender of the mail address is still the same.

Please anybody know the answer?

Nobody can help me?

Its saved in the internal Iworx database, which it isn’t recommended to go poking around in.

But it is editable in there :wink:

[quote=EverythingWeb;14506]Its saved in the internal Iworx database, which it isn’t recommended to go poking around in.

But it is editable in there ;)[/quote]

Can you give me the info so I can change it? I searched but I still can’t find it. :frowning:

Cant recall exactly as it was many months ago on and old (our first ever Iworx box) which I had to do it on (Now I make sure I get it right first time!) :wink:

In the ‘iworx’ database in the email_templates table from what I can see from some previous notes.

[quote=EverythingWeb;14510]Cant recall exactly as it was many months ago on and old (our first ever Iworx box) which I had to do it on (Now I make sure I get it right first time!) :wink:

In the ‘iworx’ database in the email_templates table from what I can see from some previous notes.[/quote]

I can’t find a database called “iworx”.

I founded “email_templates.MYD” but I need to change the emailaddress who send that mail. Not the message if you mean that.

This is why it isn’t supported if you go tinkering in the Iworx database.

You shouldn’t be looking at the database files, you need to access the internal Iworx database. From the sounds of it, you would be much much better asking Iworx to make the change for you. A small error of judgement in there and it could have huge implications.

If it’s a live server with (paying) customers on it, I would probably err on the side of caution.

If I’m not mistaken this is a feature dating back to the InterWorx 1.x days (is your server that old?) that was depreciated after 2.0 was released. It still works for those boxes but is not enabled/editable in new installs as the web interface was removed.

If so you edit the email address in the ~iworx/iworx.ini file

[monitor]
email=“”
enabled=“0”
loadavg_threshold_01=“10”
loadavg_threshold_05=“10”
loadavg_threshold_15=“10”
storage_threshold=“80”

around line 430

Edit the file and then restart the iworx service