EMail queue

Hello,

Does anyone knows how can I delete/remove email queue from my qmail from an specific sender?

Thanks!

Hi Jesus
You could log into nodeworx, system services, mail server, mail queue, at bottom click view all, then sort by sender, place a click in each box you want to delete, then delete
If you want to stop any outgoing mail for a domain, you could use MTA settings, MTA SMTP options, MTA level outbound, email blacklist and/or MTA level inbound.
You could also look at SPam Filtering, and add as blacklist etc… or create a spam rule from SA.
Many thanks
John

Hi John,

Is there a way to remove the email from the queue using SSH for that specific sender? as page by page it will take a lot of time.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=d2d4j;30293]Hi Jesus
You could log into nodeworx, system services, mail server, mail queue, at bottom click view all, then sort by sender, place a click in each box you want to delete, then delete
If you want to stop any outgoing mail for a domain, you could use MTA settings, MTA SMTP options, MTA level outbound, email blacklist and/or MTA level inbound.
You could also look at SPam Filtering, and add as blacklist etc… or create a spam rule from SA.
Many thanks
John[/QUOTE]

or at least delete email queue by time in queue (using ssh) as again, doing this kind of tasks page by page consumes a lot of time.

Thanks!

Hi Jesus

There are instructions for clearing qmail queue, which I?ll look up and post link for IW support pages needed

This though clears all email in queue and not domain specific

You would need to stop qmail in full to run it, and make sure qmail is set not to auto restart

Many thanks

John

Hi Jesus
Please see below for qmail queue control
You may also want to shorten the queue time to expire, so below should help (please note you make nay changes at your own risk)
create or edit in /var/qmail/control
queuelifetime - amount of time in seconds to keep something in the queue before it is discarded. Default is 604800 seconds
Example: 20000
Many thanks
John
http://www.interworx.com/support/faq/how-to-mail-queue-guide/
http://docs.interworx.com/nodeworx/email/index-The-Mail-Queue.php