Email User Account Access?

We have access for a Nodeworx Admin and a Siteworx Admin…can email users access their own accounts to change their own password, etc?
If so, how??

Thanks,
Clair

You would email users the URL to siteworx (they can use domainname.com/siteworx if their domain is pointing at the server) and give them the email address and password you used to create their siteworx account. They can login to their siteworx panel with this info.

I tried this with quite a few different accounts but I always receive an error message that says: “Invalid e-mail address”

Any ideas?

Oh… wait a minute. Are you referring to a Siteworx Administrator account? If so, yes I can do this.
What I am referring to is a user who is just an email user. Can they access their email account in order to change their password?

Oh… wait a minute. Are you referring to a Siteworx Administrator account? If so, yes I can do this.
What I am referring to is a user who is just an email user. Can they access their email account in order to change their password?

Yes I was referring to SiteWorx. They m,ay be able to change their email password through webmail, http://domainname.com/webmail

Otherwise they’ll need siteworx access

To confirm what Greg said, yes, the password can be changed via webmail.

Paul

What about to have end-user (not a siteworx user) email options like cpanel provides at example.com/webmail (chage password, forwards, auto responder, etc)?

May be you could create user interface for all email features supported by interworx?

Will you consider this?

Considered more than you know… :wink:

I’m not sure what else cpanel does, but both vacation setting (auto-responding), and password changing are available for e-mail accounts via example.com/webmail already.

The other options cpanel has are ‘Box Trapper’ and ‘Aging’.

One disadvantage with systems like ‘Box Trapper’ is, it doesn’t work good for automated legit mails (you have to keep watching for them). Another thing is sender has to send another reply which they may not like.

The ‘Aging’ feature never worked as far as I know (came to know that it is no longer supported, but it is still in the UI). Of course this feature is available in the mail clients, but may be designed for webmail only users.

Access to features like filters are only available to cpanel webmaster.

I know I don’t know more… , I don’t even know less… :wink: :slight_smile:

BTW, is these things scheduled for 3.0 or for a future release?