Error adding email alias with _ in it

Hi all,

See attached screenshot - when adding an email with an _ in it, the server errors out and I can’t add it. Very odd. Is there any fix / workaround for this.

-Jim

Hello–

This is a known issue with a bug report on file. The bug report is marked as ‘done’ but it has not been released, yet. It should be included in the next release/update, however, I do not have an ETA at this time. For now, it is recommended to create an alias/email address without an underscore.

Thanks
-Jenna

Ok, I see, I couldn’t find that after some searching. Good to know. The workaround isn’t great for me, since this is an existing email address from another system.

-Jim

I believe the plan is for the next release hit the beta channel within the next few weeks. There is no other fix or workaround at this time, though, sorry.

You can keep an eye out for updates and bug fixes here: Changelog — InterWorx documentation

Have you been able to remove the error? it appears to me too

Hello–

This fix has not been released yet. We are working on getting it into beta as soon as possible. As Jenna mentioned, the release will be noted in the changelog link she posted above.

Thank you,

Just a heads up that the fix for this issue was released into the beta channel for IW7, yesterday.

The fix for this issue just made it to the Release Candidate channel yesterday.

The fix for this issue is no in General Availability/Release. Thanks!