Error when try to create siteworx account

I just the first user and i start with the fresh installation on my vps. And after i try to create the first of my domain in siteworx account and this is what i get
? There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
? An error occurred during SiteWorx account activation, check the iworx.log file for more details
I try to see in log. what the problem i receive but i don’t understand.

2014-02-01 10:56:06.81418 [nosess-gukz-ywcu-CLI] [INFO] : script end : problem-detector.php
2014-02-01 10:57:18.06931 [pywot8-7k67-po4q-WEB] [INFO] : 114.134.185.30 routing: Ctrl_Nodeworx_Logs -> downloadCommit : /nodeworx/logs
2014-02-01 10:57:23.84558 [pywot8-q7lq-874a-WEB] [INFO] : 114.134.185.30 routing: Ctrl_Nodeworx_Logs -> index : /nodeworx/logs
2014-02-01 10:57:23.85998 [pywot8-q7lq-874a-WEB] [INFO] : 114.134.185.30 routing: Ctrl_Nodeworx_Logs -> view : /nodeworx/logs
2014-02-01 10:57:26.22034 [pywot8-ih71-qif7-WEB] [INFO] : 114.134.185.30 routing: Ctrl_Nodeworx_Logs -> view : /nodeworx/logs

Hi Vibol – by chance, are you running on an OpenVZ/Virtuozzo based VPS? If so, you’ll need to enable second-level quotas for InterWorx to run properly :slight_smile:

Hello i’m using openvz vps on solusvm. how do we enable the second-level quotas and why InterWorx need a second-level quotas ? because seen to all control panel just using the default quotas.

Any support ??

Hi vibol

I hope you don’t mind, I do not use your os but I also would not have known the issue was your os as Brett suggested.

You may have to be patient on the forum for answers, there are many experienced users here but if you need a quicker response, you would be better advised to open a support ticket, but again, please understand time differences may cause a delay, as it is world wide.

I would think it should be easy enough to google though, and I’m also thinking perhaps second level quotas are needed in your os as perhaps your os uses the primary quotas, but I could be wrong so I apologise in advance.

I hope that helps a little

Many thanks

John

Hi Vibol

Please find the link to turn on second level quota’s

Many thanks

John

https://openvz.org/User_Guide/Managing_Resources

[QUOTE=d2d4j;25119]Hi Vibol

Please find the link to turn on second level quota’s

Many thanks

John

https://openvz.org/User_Guide/Managing_Resources[/QUOTE]

Hello sorry for late reply ^^ really thz you now it work :D…

Hi vibol

I’m so glad it’s resolved and you may want to look through the forum, there are a lot of tweaks and tips from users and interworx to make experiences even better.

I hope you enjoy interworx and please post if you have any suggestions or ideas, the users are really friendly and you may want to check our the ideas page on interworx website interworx/ideas I think it is.

Many thanks

John