File Manager Problem

[SIZE=4]I am new at this, and was trying to use the siteworx file manager. I uploaded all the necessary files for my website, but the website still is not there. Please help! Some advice, a tip, or even the name of share- or freeware would be nice!

[/SIZE]

[quote=ChaseHawisher;13767][SIZE=4]I am new at this, and was trying to use the siteworx file manager. I uploaded all the necessary files for my website, but the website still is not there. Please help! Some advice, a tip, or even the name of share- or freeware would be nice!

[/SIZE][/quote]
When you say the web site isn’t “there” do you mean your still seeing the standard InterWorx “place holder” page in your web browser?

1. It could be the standard place holder page is cached in your browser, you can do a “CTRL” + “F5” to force a reload of the index page for your site. OR…

2. The most common mistakes is not renaming the place holder page or deleting it. Your home page, which should be a index.xxx (index.htm, index.html, index.php etc) is not being automaticly “severed up” because the standard place holder page (which is index.html) has priority over your home page. So just rename index.html to say index_old.html and then your home page should start showing up, if this is the reason for your issue.

Hope that makes sense.