File Manager

I know the developers in working on a File Manager, which is great, I can’t wait!

I just want to make sure, read remind them, that it needs the possibility to set permissions on a file.

Also it would be nice if the File Manager where able to work with several selected files and/or folders at a time, similar to Windows Explorer. So you could then select a range of files/folders, using the Shift key, and/or extend a selection using the Ctrl key. This would make life for us busy webmaster soooo much easier. And I could then select a range of files and change the file permission on all, or copy/move/delete, in one operation.

Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

If any other users have suggestions to the upcoming File Manager, please join the discussion.

We are working on it RWF and I believe you’ll be happy with the result :).

Thanks,

Chris

As of version 1.5.0, SiteWorx now has a file manager

When will this be applied to my box? Or can I apply it myself? All I see applied is updates 1.41 as of march 25th.

Patience is a virtue, I know but I don’t have it :slight_smile:

I figured it out, I think. Hit “Refresh” then “Install”

It will take up to 24 hours for the new version to be applied automatically, or you can run the update manually via the NodeWorx Updates section.

Click on the Updates menu, then select “InterWorx Updates” from the drop down menu. Then click the “Refresh” button, and you should see 3 pending updates. You can then click the “Install” button, and when it’s finished you’ll be all upgraded.

Paul

You obviously figured it out and beat me to the punch :slight_smile: