first time install on cloudlinux need help

hi i new here… i has install InterWorx-CP v5.0.12 on CloudLinux Server release 6.5 (Pavel Popovich) Linux 2.6.32-458.23.2.lve1.2.45.el6.x86_64 (SMP)
no problem
i have some problem with lve manager and php selector. i also need a ioncube. how to fix… and how to enable ioncube or install :confused:

Hi webdoc

Welcome to interworx forums.

I hope you don’t mind, and I’m sorry at the moment we don’t use cloud Linux but I’m becoming very interested in its use, so I may grab a trial on one of our test servers but I’m sorry, you have not actually stated what your issues are sorry.

I seem to remember that cloud Linux has a patch I think which needs to installed, for lve but I could be wrong and I think at the moment the php selector may not work with interworx, which again I seen to remember reading somewhere that it is been developed further, but again I could be wrong, sorry.

Lastly, I don’t remember installing ioncube but our systems have it and it is enabled but again I’m sorry, it was a few years ago since we setup our systems.

I hope you enjoy interworx, it is a lovely CP, which just keeps working and if you could post your actual issues seen, there are other users on this list who are very experienced with cloud Linux.

Many thanks

John

Hi webdoc

I’m sorry re ioncube, if it’s not installed please see this post to install.

http://forums.interworx.com/showthread.php?t=2544

Many thanks

John

Oohh … interworx cp excellent easy to handle. I hope there is someone who is able to develop its in future. tq for ioncube tutorial… i already install it in cloudlinux php 5.3 and it work fine :slight_smile:

Hi webdoc

I’m glad your up and running.

You may want to look through the forum for tweaks and tips to make, for instance, been notified when a new siteworx account setup, setting your own ciphers and more.

Also, have a look at Evanion post re interworx theme.

Many thanks

John

Hi webdoc

I hope you don’t mind but I was rereading this post and interworx is continually been developed/supported and is very much active by interworx.

I do not work for interworx, sorry, but our company use interworx, infact we now have many full licences, and all are unbranded version, but we were so impressed with interworx, we are not rebranding at all, which is a sales feature due to their brand recognition.

I’m so sorry if I am wrong and you realised I was not interworx, it’s just your statement about been developed further, sorry.

Many thanks

John