Horde "Vacation" setting not working following the recent upgrade...

Good afternoon.

I’ve gotten a couple of reports from our hosting clients today that when they went into Horde and tried to set the Vacation responder message they received a message : “Fatal error: Class ‘IW’ not found in /usr/local/interworx/include/IWorxDebug.php on line [B]62”.

[/B]Any ideas?

Thank you!

Phil Malmstrom
philm@diamondcomputer.com

Hi diamondcomputer

What is your distro and IW version

If it’s the new IW5.1, I would suggest opening a support ticket

I hope you don’t mind my thoughts

Many thanks

John

Hi diamondcomputer

I concur, have just tested this on our test server, running centos 6.7 final and IW5.1 RC

I have opened a support ticket and quoted this post for reference, so you receive credit for it, just incase you did not open a support ticket.

Hopefully, it will be resolved soon

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;27895]Hi diamondcomputer

I concur, have just tested this on our test server, running centos 6.7 final and IW5.1 RC

I have opened a support ticket and quoted this post for reference, so you receive credit for it, just incase you did not open a support ticket.

Hopefully, it will be resolved soon

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the verification and opening the ticket John. I generally try not to open support tickets until I’ve verified with the Interworx community that it’s not just me. Thanks again for the assist!

Phil D. Malmstrom
philm@diamondcomputer.com

Hi Phil

Many thanks, I do the same myself.

IW have replied and good news is, they were already aware and working on it, providing a current work around

Hope that’s alright and those guys rock

Many thanks

John

This is actually a bug we are aware of. For now the work around is to set vacation messages through SiteWorx -> Hosting Features -> E-mail -> Mailboxes -> Edit

Hi guys,

Sorry for bumping this up, but at this moment we have the same problem with the latest Horde upgrade.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi pooh

I’ll check on our test system but what version of IW are you using (I think from memory, RC had horde updates but not sure what they were)

Many thanks

John

Hi Poooh
I have just checked this, only using webmail, and it does appear to work as expected.
Please see pic, which places a lovely icon next to the user email account in siteworx, hosting, email, for vacation set.
I used Horde to set the vacation status and not siteworx account, then sent a test email using webmail from same domain, which worked and even stopped it looping.
If you cannot see it on your IW-CP, you may need to upgrade on IW version
Many thanks
John

Hi,

Here’s the IW and Horde versions:

interworx InterWorx-CP – Hosting Control Panel 5.1.17 1137.iworx interworx-cp-noarch 15-06-2016 04:39:26

interworx-horde Horde/IMP webmail 5.2.10 1137.iworx interworx-cp-noarch 15-06-2016 04:39:09

Should I open a ticket?

Hi poooh

Many thanks

No, I would update to release candidate (v5.1.19), and once updated, set your update back to how you like it.

Our servers are centos 6.8, IW 5.1.19

I believe it is this version which has the bug fix

Many thanks and hope that helps

John