Hostill-InterWorxRes Function isn't supported by this module

hello guy, can anyone help me about hostbill InterWorxRes plugins. after setting i press Test Configuration… then got error say Function isn’t supported by this module. i using hostbill Version: 2013-11-08:4571.
hostbill are in same server with interworx. 1 question do you guy know any billing fully working with interworx no error :). 2 how to edit server php.ini??

Hi vds

I’m so sorry, I think your on the wrong forum.

I think you need to ask the question on host bill forum, which I’m sure they will have one but we use whmcs.

Also, in case your not aware, interworx are currently reviewing and in talks with billing providers, so you may want to keep following the forum here for updates. I’ll post the forum link for ease tommorow for you.

There maybe some users who use host billing on here who maybe able to suggest ideas, but you may have to be patient but I would certainly post on hostbill.

Many thanks

John

Hi vds

Sorry, here’s the link below

Many thanks

John

http://forums.interworx.com/showthread.php?t=7929

Oooo… OK TQ d2d4j

Hi vds

I’m sorry, I reread my post and I apologise if I sounded blunt sorry.

If you look at the other post I put the link too, IW-Brett has included the billing partners who intergrate with interworx CP.

Also, we use whmcs but to be honest, I’ve been looking at blesta, which licence cart posted at it looks good, and from memory, is cheaper slightly then whmcs I think, but I could be wrong sorry.

You should find all the listed billing partners with interworx should work out of the box if installation is followed as per their instructions, but any queries with the billing systems are usually direct with the billing software.

I’m sorry, I missed your question over php, which you’ll find is usually in the standard directories but you will need SSH into your server to edit the file. A word of warning though, if you edit the file and it breaks something, you may have to pay someone to fix it, as interworx may or may not charge for fixing if a user has altered files.

I hope that’s alright, and once again, I’m sorry for been short, and I hope you enjoy using interworx.

Many thanks

John