how to use port farwarding for 2 ips in nodeworx

I have created 2 IPs in nodeworx, 1 is dedicated and one of them is shared. They both have a domain on them. my first and primary IP is 192.168.1.10 and my secondery IP that I use for shared hosting is 192.168.1.11 I have forwarded ports to 192.168.1.10 and my domain in the second IP: 192.168.1.11 does’t work. What should I do to fix this problem?

Is there any solution for me? the domains on the secondery IP are canadianfta.com and newprophet.net

the domains work inside the lan, but not outside the lan. Should I change the DNS IP to my external IP for the secondary IP? or should I leave it as 192.168.1.11? Please give me any suggestions that you have

arya6000,

If things work inside the lan but not outside I’d check your router/firewall mappings from outside => inside and make sure that all of the IPs are mapping correctly, including ports. From what you’ve typed I’m still not following what your exact setup is so it’s hard to tell you much more than that.

Chris

Do you know what kind of router supports doing this? I have a linksys router, I’v played around with it, but I was not succesfull.