I can't find public_html folder !!!

Hello, I am trying to find the public_html folder to upload an index.html file to test if everything works !!! When I’m visiting my website, the default welcome screen appears !! I’m going to my file manager in control panel and all i see are two folders, the first one is “html” and the other one is “iworx-backup” when I’m visiting “html” folder it has an index.html file in it and a robots.txt file !! but the index.html file isn’t the one that appears when I’m vissitng my site !!! So what can i do to find the public_html filder and upload my files there??? Thank you !!!

Hi geosko

I’m hope you don’t mind but you are correct in your folder position. It is more likely a cache issue that your seeing.

Try clearing your browser cache and retrying.

Just to confirm, HTML is the public folder your looking for, and backup, is the folder containing any backups.

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Hi

Sorry, I also meant to say if you have recently updated your dns or ns, you may have to be patient while it proprogates, or try flushing your dns cache.

A simple test for this is to ping your website to see if it resolves to the correct ip.

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Thank you very much !! You saved my day !!! And week :smiley: