Index.html created after importing cPanel account

Hi there,

I imported a wordpress site from cPanel 11.x using the Interworx’s import tool. Upon import successfully, Interworx created an index.html in the folder but for Wordpress the index file is index.php. Now I’ve deleted the index.html file, I cleared cache but when I go to the site, it still showing index.html Interworx index.html test page. Any idea?

I also notice there is no database being imported, by right it should, right?

Email account was imported though.

Hi shyuan

I hope your well

I hope you don’t mind, but I think the Wordpress version used have to be the same and/or I think you may have to install Wordpress first, but I’m sorry if I’m wrong.

Many thanks

John

Hi John,

I supposed if I import an account, I don’t have to create a Siteworx account prior to import. Nonetheless, I think I will just try manually import the files and database. :slight_smile:

Hi shyuan

Many thanks, and your correct, siteworx should be created as part of the import, but I cannot see how it can also install Wordpress, moreover know which version of Wordpress is used in backup, and the version maybe old and not available anymore.

I could be wrong though, sorry, the above is just my thoughts, but I seem to remember other posts on this.

I hope you have a lovely weekend

Many thanks

John