InterWorx 1.9.0 Release

I’ve shut off my AW and Analog stats. The webserver didn’t shut down today (but then again it has’nt happen everyday even with the stats running).

I will leave them off for about a week and see if that resolves the problem. It seems I’m the only one that has had this problem of Apache shutting down and not restarting during the stats program running.

The 5th parameter to the account_info variable, if provided, will be the language for the created account.
Examples:
‘en-us’
‘fr’
Default is en-us.

There’s no spam-related stuff in the API yet.

Neither of these two issues are related to 1.9, but they are very good ideas. I’ll move them to the Feature Requests section.

Paul

Thanks Paul,

Neither of these two issues are related to 1.9, but they are very good ideas. I’ll move them to the Feature Requests section.

Sorry I should write all these feature requests in the good forum

The 5th parameter to the account_info variable, if provided, will be the language for the created account.
Examples:
‘en-us’
‘fr’
Default is en-us.

Are you sure it is the 5th parameter ? Here are the parameters I have in the account_info variable.

$ai_pseudo,
$ai_email,
$ai_passwd,
$ai_domaine,
$ai_ip

Is the language option will be after or before the $ai_ip ?

Thanks

Pascal

InterWorx 1.9.1?

What is included in this minor version upgrade? :confused:

By the way with my stats turned off my webserver stayed up for the second straight day.

Thanks,

assuming it’s like 1.8.1 it’s just a bug fix since as you can see there was a lot of functionality added to 1.9.0. I see Paul has a post about it in the Anouncements forum.