InterWorx 3.0 and ClientExec 3.0.0?

Hello,
Does the InterWorx API work with the ClientExec server plugin? I’m currently using CE 3.0.0 and InterWorx 3.0 and it does not appear that they work together. Any suggestions?

I am running CE version 3.0.1 and I have just preformed a test with my IW 3.0.1 server and every thing works (kind of weird both are on their respective version, 3.0.1). Tested the site creation, suspending, unsuspending, and account cancel and everything worked fine between CE and SiteWorx.

You have set up a Package in IW to match the package in CE correct?

Hello,
Are the 3.0.1 versions of both software available through their respective file control panels?

Yes, on the bottom of the ClientExec configuration page, I set both names to “Standard.” Does the friendly name have to match though?

Edit: It looks like Interworx was updated automatically to 3.0.1, so I’m using IW 3.0.1 and CE 3.0.0. Would the API still work?

[quote=thinksmart12;13978]
Yes, on the bottom of the ClientExec configuration page, I set both names to “Standard.” Does the friendly name have to match though?[/quote]
In CE the Package Name should be the same as the name in the InterWorx-CP field. (It doenst have to to, but it keeps life simple). But what ever you have in the InterWorx-CP field in CE MUST match exactly with the package name in NodeWorx Packages.

I think that this is the problem, the people at CE came out with version 3.0.1 which was a quick fix for this problem “It is advised that you upgrade to 3.0.1 ASAP to prevent any problems with server plugins, or the ability to view domain passwords.

That could be your problem since you say your using 3.0.0, upgrade to 3.0.1 I bet that will solve your issues.

I think that will probably work, so I’ll try it and post the results here.