InterWorx-CP iPod Giveaway @ HostingCon.2005

If you’ll be attending HostingCon next week I encouage you to stop by our booth there (#216). We’ll have live demos of v2.0.0 and besides, you’ll get to meet the whole crew ;). If you need more incentive we’ll be giving away an iPod Mini during each live demo session. Stop by our booth for more details (and to pickup the other free goodies we have!).

Hope to see you all at the show so stop in and introduce yourself!

Chris

Geez…a chance to meet Socheat…AND freebies?! What more incentive do you need? :wink:

I need more incentive like a plane ticket :wink: At least set yourelves up a video chat of the booth and leave it open so we can pop in there and hastle you for those free iPod Minis :slight_smile:

Looks like you can get to the vendor area for $25. :slight_smile:

Nice :slight_smile: Now all I have to do is put my hobo sack on a stick and hop the freight train tha passes through here :slight_smile:

I like the IWorx ad on the hosting con site. Heh… free pen… :wink:

I was just reading the about us on the Nexcess.net page. Looks like you guys (whomever the first ?two guys in a garage? were, maybe Chris and Paul [or maybe there were more than two :stuck_out_tongue: ]?) have come a long way from the garage! :smiley:

Maybe when my company is making more money I can fly up to the next one and win something cool :cool:

Looks like you guys (whomever the first ?two guys in a garage? were, maybe Chris and Paul [or maybe there were more than two ]?) have come a long way from the garage!

haha, well, it was just me for a while but I don’t really count that time and yep, it was me and Paul. He’s had the stomach to stick around and work with me all these years :D.

This is actually our first convetion and it’ll be nice to show our wares publically and in-person for the first time so I do encourage all that are around to go and say hi.

Chris

Snif snif I’d be so enjoyed to meet you. Next time maybe. Is it far away Chicago ?

haha poor french guy, in his old and little land… Go to meet you is a big trip