This release is primarily a bug-fix release.
Servers with auto-update enabled will have this update automatically applied at some time over the next 24 hours. If you don’t want to wait, or want to do the update manually, you can login to the server as root and run the command:
Changes in this release include:
- CentOS / RHEL 5 compatability improvements
- DNS Syncronization problem
- Pointer domain adding fails if master domain has had mail disabled
- iworx logrotate error fixed on new installs
- Cluster nodes daily transfer and error logs are now visible in SiteWorx on the cluster manager
- Support for domains with concurrent hyphens (like xn–, etc)
- Incorrect user GID selected when adding a new SiteWorx account on a cluster in certain circumstances
- After initial installs, FTP server doesn’t work until the daemon is restarted once.
- After initial installs, sometimes the cron daemon doesn’t see InterWorx’s cron jobs until reboot or crond restart
- When system MySQL server is down, SiteWorx does not function
- AWBS was storing the InterWorx API key in a slightly incompatible format, fix to accept this format
- Extra calls to /usr/bin/stat when loading NodeWorx/SiteWorx pages, problematic on some VPSs