We are happy to announce the release of InterWorx Hosting Control Panel 4.3.0.
All InterWorx servers that have auto-updates enabled can and should receive this update over the next 24 hours.
This release is choc full of goodies! Big improvements in clustering tops the list, but there are lots of other things too. Check out the Change Log below!
version 4.3.0 build 290 (2010-03-30)
- The "iworx.log" is now broken down into iworx.log, cron.log, and api.log, all in the same location, /usr/local/interworx/var/log
- Many Clustering Improvements [LIST]
- Server configuration actions can now be cascaded to all nodes in a cluster by choosing the "Cascade to all nodes" option.
- Auto-detection of failure of load balanced services, with auto-removal of that server from the load balancing policies.
- Load balancing configuration now allows advanced policy setups, including choosing which cluster nodes are included in which service policies.
- NodeWorx Loadbalancer page now auto-updates providing close to real-time load balancer policy status.
- New "Node Status" page in NodeWorx provides status of actions cascaded to cluster nodes.
- Adding and deleting cluster nodes with larger number of IP addresses now much faster.
- Improved attempts to repair problems with clustering NFS mounts.
- Added 98 actions
- Deprecated 3 actions
- See the API ChangeLog for details.
- Fixed a typo on the SiteWorx FTP Add form
- Fixed an error displaying the available disk space on the cluster setup page.
- Fixed a problem where the FTP backup transfer would fail to detect successful login with certain FTP Banner contents.
- Fixed a problem backing up sites where a single sql file was greater than 2 GB
- Fixed the occasional extra newline in certain error messages.
- Improved the error message that occurred when an account import was attempted without any default nameservers being set.
- Fixed a problem with some directories being backed up that shouldn't have been, in partial backups.
- Fixed a problem creating backups with primary storage device is a NAS.
- Fixed an occasional problem with yum updates being reported twice.
- Fixed permissions problems with the softaculous plugin.
- Fixed a problem with the softaculous plugin's user listing.
- Fixed a problem where the domainkeys signing component would sometimes not enable.
- Improved the error message that happens when a partial backup restore is attempted without the base account on the server.
- Fixed a problem adding some domainkeys records via the NodeWorx DNS interface.
- Fixed the NodeWorx Mail Queue page failing when the mail queue contains many thousands of messages.
- Fixed a problem with importing horde user address books.
- Improved error reporting when adding an DNS record fails.
- Fixed an error that would appear for a few minutes on the load balancer graph the first time load balancing was enabled.
- Fixed a problem parsing new yum update output.
- Fixed a problem cascading SSL cert installations to all nodes in a cluster.
- Added "unzip" as an RPM dependency for interworx since the theme uploader utilizes it.