Interworx is new? + What am I lacking from Cpanel?

My hosting business enterprise stated something like “Interworx is new… they restarted” - or some thing to that impact.
How long has the software program been going?

Cpanel: what am I lacking? What am I gaining?
I’ve appeared across the manipulate panel… not anything special. I think they could do loads to make appearance extra consumer friendly.

Would like to understand.

Thanks.

Hello–

I’m not sure what your hosting enterprise is referring to by “new” or “restarted”. We have been around since about 2004, and have never stopped. :slight_smile: We were acquired into the Liquid Web family of brands, along with Nexcess, in 2019, maybe that is what they are referring to?

Could you elaborate a bit in regard to cPanel? Are you asking what we offer that cPanel does not?

I’m also not sure what you mean by this: " I’ve appeared across the manipulate panel… not anything special. I think they could do loads to make appearance extra consumer friendly."

Are you referring to InterWorx or cPanel? If you are referring to InterWorx, would you be able to elaborate? We are always looking for customer feedback, especially since we just recently did a complete overhaul of the GUI. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
-Jenna
Friendly Neighborhood InterWorx Support Manager