It’s been a long time coming and we’re finally there – InterWorx Version 5 RC1 is released and available to everyone already subscribed to the Beta or Release-Candidate channels!
If you’re not subscribed to either channel, you can find instructions here: http://www.interworx.com/software-channels/
Below is a summary of changes in 5 RC1 build 541:
- Fixed page-width display of older themes
- Tweaked the display of the "Check for updates" widget in NodeWorx, heliotrope theme
- Fixed a test by clearing the VHR cache of domain IPs
- Fixed behavior of visiting the root of the InterWorx install issuing a 404 instead of redirecting to NodeWorx login
- Fixed display of login page in firefox
- SiteWorx Lost Password improved and functionality fixed
- Fixed importing SiteWorx backups that use SSL
Feel free to discuss this release or ask questions here, but for the serious issues, open a ticket at the support desk.