InterWorx RC4 Released! INTERWORX 5 WILL BE FULLY RELEASED ON 9/16!

InterWorx 5 RC4 (5.0.10) was just released on the release candidate channel! This is the final RC release prior to the full release of InterWorx 5.0. If you haven’t tested InterWorx 5 yet, we strongly encourage you to subscribe to the release candidate channel and update immediately!
InterWorx RC4 build 557 includes the following updates:
Enhancement:

• Upgraded Roundcube to 0.8.6, fixing various browser-specific Roundcube bugs.
  • Improved menu display in vintage InterWorx theme
  • Polished the new and improved websetup license activation interface
[B]Informational:[/B]
  • Added notice about dropping support for EL4 Linux
[B]InterWorx 5.0 will fully released on Monday, September 16th @ 11:13:17 am eastern![/B] Extra points go to anyone who can figure out why we chose that time!

To see the full changelog for these and previous releases, head here: http://www.interworx.com/developers/changelog

Feel free to discuss this release or ask questions here, but for the serious issues, open a ticket at the support desk.

THANK YOU for the Roundcube update. That has been the most frustrating extremely outdated package in the entire product (for me at least). I am taking a guess and saying you guys like “prime” times. Might be too obvious though…

My guess for the time, they are prime numbers

You guys got it! :slight_smile:

Hi

I’ve been thinking of this for a while and I knew they were prime, but also they were prime cluster, I just thought that was too easy sorry

Many thanks

John