InterWorx version 4.9.1 released

We are happy to announce the release of the InterWorx Hosting Control Panel version 4.9.1! This is primarily a bug-fix release. See http://www.interworx.com/changelog for details.

All InterWorx servers that have auto-updates enabled will have this update applied over the next 24 hours. We encourage all users to update their servers the latest version for the latest features and bug fixes.

Paul

Great to see the updated support for R1Soft 3.0. But we would like to disable the R1Soft module for some packages, any way this could be added to the package config GUI?

We have a fair deal of simpler customers that are not interested in the feature, and at the same time we want to add an incentive for more professional users to upgrade to another package.

[QUOTE=Evanion;18948]Great to see the updated support for R1Soft 3.0. But we would like to disable the R1Soft module for some packages, any way this could be added to the package config GUI?

We have a fair deal of simpler customers that are not interested in the feature, and at the same time we want to add an incentive for more professional users to upgrade to another package.[/QUOTE]

Currently there isn’t a way to segment this feature on a per-siteworx basis, but I’ll add it as a request for developers to look at.

Just wondering if there is another update planned any time soon…

You guys normally seem to bring an update out every month or so, but the last we had was on December 30th.

Not complaining or anything, just curious is all…

Thanks

Well, right now we’re on 4.9.3-435. I’m not quite sure when 5.0 is coming, or any significant other upgrade. We’re getting some exciting stuff ready, though, like IPv6.

Sounds good… Had a feeling you guys would have some cool stuff on the way!

I guess I’m just impatient and like to know about upcoming features and fixes.

Have you guys ever considered doing a micro-blog (maybe even a clients only one?) to show stuff you’re working on and to give us an insight into daily life in the InterWorx office?

I’m interested in this microblog too, it’s a very good idea! :slight_smile:

I’d just like to bump with a quick correction to what I said earlier - according to devs you can turn on/off the R1Soft feature on a per siteworx basis but it has to be done manually per siteworx account.

Threadjacking - http://forums.interworx.com/showthread.php?p=19559#post19559

Just going through all recent threads that mention IPv6 and pointing people toward the beta!

Tim