InterWorx Version 5.0.13 released!

InterWorx 5.0.13 build 574 has been released on the release channel! It’s been a few months in the making, and includes a large number of feature enhancements, importer updates, and general bug fixes.

Below is a summary of 5.0.13 build 574:

[SIZE=2][B]Enhancements:

[/B][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=2]Added input form values to environment variables for event hooks[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Improved granularity of MySQL storage usage display[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Released updated build of djbdns[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Increased mysql-iworx max_connections[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Improved VPS environment detection[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added support for "Locked" IPs. These are IPs that once locked, interworx will ignore for all practical purposes.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Made suphp the new install default php mode rather than mod_php[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added ~iworx/bin/migrate-ip.pex script, useful when you need to move everything on one IP to another IP on the system[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added API action to see current InterWorx software channel[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added the ability to have env variables overridden[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Improved import and new node performance by preventing Apache restarts after every single domain addition[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added CPU cores to collected data[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added tracking of InterWorx support user logins to data collection[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Implemented explicit function and parameter registration for CLI interface[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Created IWorx_Json to centralize json functions[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Various user interface improvements to the IP Management > System IPs page[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B] Importer Updates:

[/B][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=2]Implemented import of secondary domain contents from DirectAdmin backups[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]cPanel importer now imports MX DNS records[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed import of cPanel addon domains with documentroot the same as the master domain[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]cPanel parked-domains are now imported as secondary domains, since they can have e-mail accounts, etc[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed problems importing plesk9 backups containing "clients" with no "domains"[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed an issue with the plesk9 importer log display[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed the occasional truncating of MySQL usernames when importing from 3rd party backups[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed import of 3rd party backups via web interface in certain browsers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B] Bug Fixes:

[/B][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=2]Closed an XSS vulnerability in XHR requests (Special thanks to Eric Flokstra!)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed vulnerability where passwords could be exposed by long-running processes (Rack911)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed a bug where changing httpd ports could break Apache[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed bug: flag-support.sh required 0755[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Resolved a display issue when a server has multiple NFS mounts[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed a problem with secondary domains using private IPs and NAT[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed a problem with Softaculous hanging in InterWorx 5.0.13-572[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed error in handling return values when stopping a service[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed issue stemming from an undefined variable in Mass Transfer Imports[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Implemented soft y, n, yes, no, etc for boolean answers in CLI interface[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Improved error detection when writing httpd config files[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed display of CPU graphs with large numbers of CPU cores[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Small fixes to UI of Heliotrope theme[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Changed senderip to be aware of multiple IPs per SiteWorx account[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed toggling shared IP with SSL to dedicated IP[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed display of Server Graphs in DEMO mode[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed error during domain deactivation, if the /var/qmail/control/senderip file has been deleted[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed display of e-mail boxes if an underlying e-mail box's folder has been deleted manually.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed issue with missing IPs in the Default Sites config in NodeWorx[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed importing of SSL from cpanel backups when multiple certs are installed but only one is active[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed a problem with server-alias pointer domains being created if the working domain didn't match the pointed-to domain[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed toggle of "favorite" SiteWorx accounts after sorting the list[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Minor login page display fixes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed an error on the Server > Settings page when logged into cluster nodes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed an issue with importing of ServerAlias pointer domains[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Clarified DNS interfaces regarding zone TTL[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed enabling Remote Assistance on el4 servers[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added explicit _help function to the CLI to prevent fallback behavior[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Implemented explicit registration of functions and parameters in CLI[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed ordering of languages select box[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Adding a secondary domain unexpectedly made that new domain the "working" domain[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added default AAAA record for new domains[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]System graphs can now be right-clicked on so they can easily be saved and shared[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed an issue with downloading Softaculous backups as plain text[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Dropped zerofill from cluster_nodes table[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed an issue adding the ipv6 quorum IP for clustering[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed an issue with Roundcube webmail not creating the Trash folder[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Cleaned up a MySQL index error during goiworx initialization[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed an issue with javascript running out of control when adding a cluster node[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed trusted-ip range detection[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed display of cluster-node system graphs in certain NAT config setups[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Prevent suspended e-mail accounts changing their password via Roundcube webmail[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed recognition of 172.16... IPs as private[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Fixed Bug: /bin/sort was missing from iworx.ini[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Added dmidecode as a required package for InterWorx rpm[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Patched roundcube for CVE-2013-6172[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]To see the full changelog for these and previous releases, head here: http://www.interworx.com/developers/changelog

Feel free to discuss this release or ask questions here, but for the serious issues, open a ticket at the support desk.[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

Alright, upgrade time! :slight_smile:

@IWorx-Brett

The open sentence reads: “InterWorx 5.0.12 build 574 has been released on the release channel! It’s been a few months in the making, and includes a large number of feature enhancements, importer updates, and general bug fixes.”

A typo at 5.0.12 build 574. I know you meant 5.0.13 and not 12. I just thought I would bring it to your attention. :slight_smile:

Great work guys, keep up the good work :).

[QUOTE=cleverwise;25269]@IWorx-Brett

The open sentence reads: “InterWorx 5.0.12 build 574 has been released on the release channel! It’s been a few months in the making, and includes a large number of feature enhancements, importer updates, and general bug fixes.”

A typo at 5.0.12 build 574. I know you meant 5.0.13 and not 12. I just thought I would bring it to your attention. :)[/QUOTE]

Good catch – thanks Jeremy!

Hi

I hope you don’t mind, and it could well be my memory sorry, but I’m sure on previous versions you could specify if softalusuos or simplescripts were available in a package, when you create a new package.

This was in both create new siteworx package and create new reseller package, and also if you edited an existing package.

As I said, I could wrong sorry, but to me it looks as though there is no way of stopping a reseller or siteworx account from using the above, unless you manually edit the account created after the package. I did find a way though, to force it to do this, by creating a new siteworx account (which shows the options) and setting them bt also creating a new package at the same time.

Also, if you use softaculous, then you need to update softculous due to IW upgrade, so easy to do though, just click update from siteworx, softculous, update, update so it runs version 4.4.4.

Our network graphs still are showing net0 graphs, although we click on net1 graphs, but it’s not a big issue, and from the little I’ve run though, is an smooth update, you guys rock

Many thanks

John

Hi

Sorry, I’m sure someone may point out that clamav is outdated, current ver 98.0 update 98.1

This will not stop current virus updates etc as I posted re ver 97 and I did read yesterday there is a little confusion with rpm versions showing as 98-2, but that was on clam lists, and was quickly resolved by advising to change repos to epel.

Also, whilst it should be easy to update to latest version, like myself I think a lot of users prefer to let IW update clamav, but you have the option to do so, but at your own risk and if waiting for IW to update, it maybe slightly behind.

I hope that helps a little and sorry if I’m wrong.

Many thanks

John

Hi

I’m sorry to bother you, but I think I’ve found a small issue, which may have been present previously in older versions, but a post over a wrong web link made me have a quick look.

Please see pic for a permission issue (not a big problem though sorry).

I hope that’s alright

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;25276]Hi

I’m sorry to bother you, but I think I’ve found a small issue, which may have been present previously in older versions, but a post over a wrong web link made me have a quick look.

Please see pic for a permission issue (not a big problem though sorry).

I hope that’s alright

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Is it like this one that I reported a while ago? http://forums.interworx.com/threads/7949-Bug-on-Edit-Package-Popup

Hi shyuan

I hope your well

No sorry, your post was more a browser issue whereas this is a permission issue on the files.

I hope that’s alright

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;25279]Hi shyuan

I hope your well

No sorry, your post was more a browser issue whereas this is a permission issue on the files.

I hope that’s alright

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Hi John – if you’re still experiencing this issue, please open up a support ticket: https://support.interworx.com

Hi

I hope you don’t mind, but if anyone has the same issue, please update you iw install which corrects it.

Many thanks to Robert, you guys so rock

John