I am looking for ideas and solutions to making my as reliable as possible. I am a pretty knowledgeable guy in regards to Linux but not focused for any service specifically. I am setting up my latest Interworx server on a kimsufi 24G (kimsufi.ie aka ovh.ie), however it will still be only one server. I am looking for solutions to make sure my websites stay up 24/7, or at least if the server goes down show a downtime page. I would like suggestions on my ideal solution:
- Setup SolusVM or a VM solution
- Create VPS1: As the "Interworx Cluster Manager"
- VPS2: As "Cluster Slave"
- One install of Interworx on server.
- Use Cloudflare for DNS, SSL, and Downtime pages.
- Turn Interworx into "Cluster Manager" if needs present themself, and purchase second server as Slave.