Is Laravel supported in Interworx?

Hi,

I would just like to know if Laravel is supported in Interworx. If so, how can I enable it?

Thanks in advance! God Bless y’all!

Hi ismboylabo

Wellcome to IW forums

I personally have not tried it or use, but it should be very simple to install on a per siteworx account by using softaculous 1 click installer

If you cannot see it listed, you may need to purchase a paid license as it may not be available on the free license

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;28048]Hi ismboylabo

Wellcome to IW forums

I personally have not tried it or use, but it should be very simple to install on a per siteworx account by using softaculous 1 click installer

If you cannot see it listed, you may need to purchase a paid license as it may not be available on the free license

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I’m currently using a demo license but we’re planning to buy a paid one if Laravel is in fact supported. If we buy a paid license, do we have to buy a softaculous license as well or is it already bundled with the Interworxlicense?

Thanks in advance.

Hi ismboylabo

Many thanks, and sorry if I was not clear

You only need a softaculous license to test and should be able to use IW demo license.

Infact, I think softaculous allows monthly license, but you would need to check as we own our licenses

You could if you prefer, self install laravel, but it is not part of IW and I have not installed it or used.

I hope that helps more

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;28051]Hi ismboylabo

Many thanks, and sorry if I was not clear

You only need a softaculous license to test and should be able to use IW demo license.

Infact, I think softaculous allows monthly license, but you would need to check as we own our licenses

You could if you prefer, self install laravel, but it is not part of IW and I have not installed it or used.

I hope that helps more

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply John. I’m using IW demo license & Softaculous demo as well but when I tried to install Laravel using softaculous, I get an error: GIT is needed to install Laravel.

Already installed GIT on our server.

So if we buy an IW license (paid), it will not include a softaculous license? I mean we need to buy 2 licenses?

Thanks in advance.

Hi ismboylabo

Yes, you would need to buy commercial license for softaculous if you want to offer full range of 1 click installers. The free version only offers a limited range.

Softaculous is a separate company to interworx, but the IW-CP has the integration for softaculous in place, so it is up to you if you use only the free version or pay for the paid version offered by softaculous.

I am not sure over GIT, as I thought that was respository, but if using softaculous, softaculous should use its own I believe

I hope that helps more

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;28054]Hi ismboylabo

Yes, you would need to buy commercial license for softaculous if you want to offer full range of 1 click installers. The free version only offers a limited range.

Softaculous is a separate company to interworx, but the IW-CP has the integration for softaculous in place, so it is up to you if you use only the free version or pay for the paid version offered by softaculous.

I am not sure over GIT, as I thought that was respository, but if using softaculous, softaculous should use its own I believe

I hope that helps more

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Hi John,

Thanks again for the reply.

I think if we need to buy a Softaculous license to have Laravel, we can probably do it. But we are having second thoughts 'coz we want to know if anyone had tried installing Laravel using Softaculous and if there are no problems or issues in using it.

I guess I’m having GIT errors coz I’m using Softaculous demo license.

Thanks.