Is Nodeworx and Siteworx server is under maintance?

Whenever I try to login to nodeworx or siteworx, the page keep getting errors telling: " Hmmm… can’t reach this page 66.29.151.248 took too long to respond".

Hi

I would restart server

If all websites hosted on server are working normally I would SSH into server and run as root or sudo service iWorx restart

Many thanks

John

How do I restart the server?

Hi

If you do not have physical access to server to manually repower the server or in a Datacentre with hands on who could restart server then

SSH into server

Run as root

reboot

Many thanks

John

Hello Im sorry, but i dont understand what do you mean. How do I login to my server nodeworx and siteworx now the site is has error mention “Hmmm… can’t reach this page”

I have create a ticket about this problem. I hope Jeanne and any support can help me.

Hello–

You have to log in at the command line to restart the server. You cannot restart the server via InterWorx.

Namecheap may also be able to restart the server for you.

As a note, it is both expected and required to have command line experience and knowledge to use InterWorx, including how to SSH into the server. Managed hosting/a managed server may be a better option for you, if you are unfamiliar with using linux.

Thanks,
-Jenna

1 Like

Hi

I think it needs a ticket open with namecheap (server provider) as it is cannot be pinged whereas before when first posted over no IW access, it was responding to pings

So it looks as though the server is turned off or has network issues if powered on

Many thanks

John