IW v4 - WHCMS works?

I have setup WHCMS (i think correctly) but it doesnt seem to create accounts on the server.

I am using IWorx v4 and WHCMS v4.1

Is this supported?

Piers

Hi all,

I use too WHMCS v4.1 and I have the same problem.

The account are not automatically created.

Any idea ?

Tahnks for your help :slight_smile:

I think it’s going to just be a matter of waiting for WHMCS to implement the new API in a more complete fashion, unfortunately.

Tim

I know whmcs has worked in the past, so it seems like this is something we should be able to work out between the two of us. If they aren’t sure what the problem is we’d be glad to help debug.

Paul

Do you know which of the supported billing soft use the new API and the most of it ?

awbs doesn’t support too the new API, I tested it before using whmcs. I’ll open ticket to whmcs. ClientExec apparently work … I’ll test it this day and I send you the return :wink:

After made multiple test clientexec work and whmcs work too.

For whmcs don’t forgot to add php-soap on your server and then look at this post on their forum, at the end you can see the solution.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=11246

I keep WHMCS because it work fine and it’s more complete than clientexec

With whmcs if you have an error don’t forgot to add

$display_errors = true;

In your configuration.php to view where is the bug :wink:

[QUOTE=IWorx-Tim-Pgh;16680]I think it’s going to just be a matter of waiting for WHMCS to implement the new API in a more complete fashion, unfortunately.

Tim[/QUOTE]

I considered WHMCS in the first place because it’s listed as a compatible module/partner on the Interworx site. I struggled with the account creation for a few hours tonight, trying anything/everything and checking the WHMCS forum. Finally, decided to check our these forums just to see, only to find out it’s a known problem! =/

Is Iworx working with the WHMCS guys to get this thing working?

[SIZE=3]EDIT: I just noticed a post by Tim (http://www.interworx.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16787&postcount=8) stating that 4.2.0-263 addressed the issue, but i’m running 4.2.0-264 and am still having the APIKey error. Any ideas?[/SIZE]

overlooked?

Gentlemen, have you guys by chance happened to overlook WHMCS’ need for PHP SOAP support? On yum environments it is as simple to get up and going as “yum install php-soap”. It may also be worthwhile to recreate your API key and re-input it into WHMCS.

Wow, this got me excited as a possible fix =)
I ran “yum install php-soap”, installed it (it wasn’t installed, and WHMCS was still running perfectly somehow?), restarted the httpd service and re-tried "suspend"ing an iworx account through WHMCS – same result! =/
"Module Command Error
401 - Authentication Error (ApiKey)

Thanks for the suggestion though!!

I haven’t deleted/re-created the API key because Interworx’s warning message to confirm the deletion of the API Key is scary! =)

If you open a support ticket we should be able to do some debugging to see what’s going on int.

Paul

[QUOTE=IWorx-Paul;16807]If you open a support ticket we should be able to do some debugging to see what’s going on int.

Paul[/QUOTE]

Done, early this afternoon.
Please check it out when you can and let me know.
I’ve worked out all the other kinks in WHMCS, so all that’s left is getting the communication with Iworx going