IW7 SiteWorx Search Login option open in new tab

Not sure if this is just something I would like, but just in case I thought I would share. I’ve gotten used to IW6 opening SiteWorx accounts in a new tab. IW7 does the same when looking at the list, but now with the cool search and click to login right from search it opens in the same tab. I would like a way to set that to open in a new tab just like clicking from the list.

Let me know what you think! :slight_smile:

Hello-

I just did a little sanity checking against IW6 and IW7 test servers, and it appears that the behavior is the same in both:

IW6:
-Accessing SiteWorx account via the Accounts page in NodeWorx = opens in new tab
-Accessing SiteWorx account via the Quick Search box at the top of the page in NodeWorx = opens in same tab

IW7:
-Accessing SiteWorx account via the Accounts page in NodeWorx = opens in new tab
-Accessing SiteWorx account via the Quick Search box at the top of the page in NodeWorx = opens in the same tab

I will submit a feature request to open a new tab when using the Quick Search option (though I do not have an ETA or guarantee that it would be taken up by the devs), but, just for the record, nothing changed in that area between IW6 and IW7–that Search and login feature has always been there, and it has always opened the account in the same tab vs opening a new one.

I never noticed a quick search (just the regular domain filtering search) on IW6, so I was only comparing it to the clicking from the list vs this “new to me” search. Definitely not a big deal either way, I can just open up a new tab for the SiteWorx list and then do the search. Thanks!