Live?

Is the interworx project still alive?

Did I just make a mistake buying it?

Is it still being developed?

It’s alive and well Blindbasher :slight_smile: If you have a problem feel free to open a support ticket, if you haven’t already.

Paul

My bad, it just didn’t look active around here.

Yeah, not sure what happen. These forums used to be busier, but I guess a lot of questions have been answered so many times that people don’t need to post a new question and Iworx is just so damn stable :slight_smile:

My guess is, the people watching the forums are decreasing.

Also in the past, iworx crew had 5 members, but now has only 2. The problem might have started when they started to grow big by introducing additional services on their nexcess division (like eliterax, maxvps, levelfx, co-location, etc etc). And now they are doing one more product! (nocworx).

Also, there might be some slowdown on the marketing side of iworx (iworx used to be on the hostingcon, but not now I guess)

I thought they were still doing hostingcon? The Iworx team presence on the forums has decreased probably due to the team getting smaller like you said, but also due to it being slower overall on the forums.

I have a feeling once the next big release comes out it will pick back up.

[QUOTE=Justec;15735]I thought they were still doing hostingcon? The Iworx team presence on the forums has decreased probably due to the team getting smaller like you said, but also due to it being slower overall on the forums.

I have a feeling once the next big release comes out it will pick back up.[/QUOTE]
I sure hope so.

How many people / servers use IWorx approximately? I don’t want to be using someting that won’t last or be kept up to date.

How many people / servers use IWorx approximately?

Well into the thousands, and more everyday. Lots of good things are in the pipeline as well, we’re not going anywhere :wink:

Paul

I love interworx cp! It appears to be the only cp that doesnt hack linux like cpanel, ensim, and plesk.

-John

We don’t post any questions…because there are 0 problems hehehehe

Like the guys said this product is so good and stable you dont need to spend all your time fixing it patching it etc etc it just works. It’s a fantastic system.

You made the right choice BlindBasher.

[quote=IWorx-Paul;15741]Well into the thousands, and more everyday. Lots of good things are in the pipeline as well, we’re not going anywhere :wink:

Paul[/quote]

Oh do tell some more Paul :smiley: