Many questions

I’ve recently purchased an InterWorx license and amd still trying to install it, but have a few questions about it:

1. Is it possible to add more apps to Scriptworx?

2. Is it possible to define a default config to apps installed using
    Scriptworx? I’d really like to be able to setup spanish as thje default language…

3. Currently (using cPanel) I allow my clients to have multiple websites, I know SiteWorx can only have a single domain. But would it be possible to create an additional siteworx account using the API (or script or whatever) so my clients could have multiples domains/websites ?

4. Is it possible to add a reseller account using the API or a script?

5. Do resellers have access to the API?

thanks

Good questions :), unfortunately I probably don’t have the answer you’re looking for at this time:

1. Is it possible to add more apps to Scriptworx?

No, not yet, but we’re going to make this so at some point.

1. Is it possible to define a default config to apps installed using
    Scriptworx? I’d really like to be able to setup spanish as thje default language…

This is linked to #1 and it’s not available either.

1. Currently (using cPanel) I allow my clients to have multiple websites, I know SiteWorx can only have a single domain. But would it be possible to create an additional siteworx account using the API (or script or whatever) so my clients could have multiples domains/websites ?

You can allow multiple websites by just making the client a reseller. Without them being a reseller there is no multi-domain support for a single siteworx account.

[/quote]
4) Is it possible to add a reseller account using the API or a script?
[/quote]

Not yet, but we’ll be overhauling the API “soon” to add much more functionality.

1. Do resellers have access to the API?

No, but this has been pre-coded for and will be an option.

Sorry there weren’t more “yes’s” there.

Chris