Modernbill 5 BETA

Modernbill really sucks !!
And modernbill guys , tka emonth for make this…
Somebody know billing panel support migrate modernbill cusotmers and support iworx?

Its time kick modernbill…

I will nudge them along. I want this mod soon so worst case I’ll revert to writing it. I’ve already mailed them (today) again to get things moving.

Chris

http://www.moderngigabyte.com/modernbill/forums/showthread.php?p=144327&posted=1#post144327

Please Chris go and read !

Moderbill guys say, the interworx its scheduled for MODERNBILL 5.2 !!
Actual version its 5.02

please read the post.

I apreciate if take some intervention, interworx, its super great panell, better of capnel ensim plesk etc etc…but they put at the end of list.
Its really amazing

Best regards, thanks for your faster repplys chris.

They will have a mod out before 5.2 for end-user download. When I have it I’ll pass it along.

Chris

I hoppe soon, thankyou Chris.

I’d watch for an update from MB on this issue this week… hint hint.

Chris

ABSOLUTLY EXELENT NEWS !!!
THANKYOU CHRIS !!

Version 5.0.3 Released
Version 5.0.3 is now available. There are over a dozen new features and bug fixes in the 5.0.3 release:
Additions:

• Live VAT # validation on the order form.
  • Added setting to order form to allow for proper VAT Tax application and VAT ID verification.
  • [B]InterWorx Module.[/B]
  • Password encryption options for FreeRadius account creation.
  • README.txt file in the root of the tarballs.
  • Friendlier Custom Attributes subtype editing.
  • Added feature where you are able to completely delete a transaction record and all its associated data.
  • Added settings for system to control proration day and threshold day.[LIST]
  • NOTE: if you do anything other than a new install you must edit the ProcessInvoices command that is in your system queue to have a "-1" as the value for setBillingMode instead of "anniversary" or proration won't apply.
[/LIST] [B]Bug fixes:[/B]
  • Pass the Front Page username and password to Plesk.
  • Return Hostopia errors on account creation.
  • Fixed session munging for RunEvents that caused RunEvents to not be able to run.
  • Client Contact email actions on client-side.
  • Helpdesk buckets can be related to the same department multiple times fix.
  • Helpdesk error template not displaying correctly.
  • Helpdesk unable to change departments or users assigned to an existing bucket.
  • Todo edit reset the due date.
  • Fixed LEK and pass phrase based encryption key encryption storage issue.
  • Made TLD's able to be sold so long as they had a valid whois server even without a registrar.
  • Fixed billing account issue where you were unable to encrypt the account the first time, you had to edit it later.

[quote=IWorx-Chris;9362]I’d watch for an update from MB on this issue this week… hint hint.

Chris[/quote]

What I want to know is does this module from them support bandwidth and storage overage billing?

It’s really important that we get this or we’ll have to say bye-bye to Modernbill and probably Interworx and go back to Plesk :confused: