Modifications to show SiteWorx accounts are displayed in NodeWorx

Two quick changes to increase the efficiency of sorting through accounts.

First, allow changing the default view of SiteWorx accounts - ie… allow 20-30 or so accounts to be shown on each page, and remember that setting when it’s selected for the next login to NodeWorx.

Second, allow “favorites” for commonly accessed SiteWorx accounts - to show them on the first page of accounts.

First, allow changing the default view of SiteWorx accounts - ie… allow 20-30 or so accounts to be shown on each page, and remember that setting when it’s selected for the next login to NodeWorx.

This one is available “behind the scenes” now, and is configurable via the web interface in the next release. Edit /usr/local/interworx/iworx.ini and change

[nodeworx.siteworx_accounts]
perpage=“10”

to the number of accounts you want listed by default.

Second, allow “favorites” for commonly accessed SiteWorx accounts - to show them on the first page of accounts.

I like this idea. How would you recommend defining “accessed”? Edited? Logged into from nodeworx? Both?

Paul

[QUOTE=IWorx-Paul;15865]This one is available “behind the scenes” now, and is configurable via the web interface in the next release. Edit /usr/local/interworx/iworx.ini and change

[nodeworx.siteworx_accounts]
perpage=“10”

to the number of accounts you want listed by default.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Went ahead and fixed that to be higher, it would be nice to have it in the web interface - glad that’s on the way.

I like this idea. How would you recommend defining “accessed”? Edited? Logged into from nodeworx? Both?

I would say both - but what I was thinking is this:

If you think you’re going to have to access a certain account again later in the day or whatever - having a Star icon or something that you could click on next to the account - when selected would put the account right at the top of the list.

[quote=sliqua;15866]
If you think you’re going to have to access a certain account again later in the day or whatever - having a Star icon or something that you could click on next to the account - when selected would put the account right at the top of the list.[/quote]

Done! Checking this in today.

Also, it would be great if we could choose how the accounts are sorted by default. For instance, when you order your accounts in Plesk the next time you log in they are still sorted the same way :slight_smile: