My interworx wish list

1. Addon domains (able to park a domain and redirect it to a folder)
  2. Not have to enter email to login to user accounts. (just domain and password)
  3. Redirects
  4. Black hole setting in email. (gathers all unrouted mail and sends it to specified email)
  5. Different ports for siteworx and nodeworx. (hate typing in :2080/siteworx everytime… )
  6. In admin panel, list domain names in alphebetical order by default.
  7. A blog in scriptworx - most of our customers are bloggers. b2evolution is the best blogging script.
  8. GET LPANEL TO INTEGRATE WITH YOU!!

Hi aemilo,

1. Addon domains (able to park a domain and redirect it to a folder)

In the works, and there’s more to it than just redirecting to another folder - the account features (email, databases, etc) have to be shared across the addon domains as well.

1. Not have to enter email to login to user accounts. (just domain and password)

The reason you have to enter an e-mail is that there can be multiple SiteWorx users for a particular account, but I understand what you’re saying.

1. Redirects

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by this?

1. Black hole setting in email. (gathers all unrouted mail and sends it to specified email)

We already have this one - on the Email -> Overview page you can set a catch-all address that does this.

1. Different ports for siteworx and nodeworx. (hate typing in :2080/siteworx everytime… )

By default there are redirects for http://domain.com/siteworx /webmail and /squirrelmail, but changing the ports via the the web interface is on the list of features to add as well.

1. In admin panel, list domain names in alphebetical order by default.

This would have to be a preference you can set, I’m sure there are other folks that would want other default sorting orders.

1. A blog in scriptworx - most of our customers are bloggers. b2evolution is the best blogging script.

We’ll be adding a lot more to scriptworx with time.

1. GET LPANEL TO INTEGRATE WITH YOU!!

This is in the works, we met those guy at HostingCon and we’re both very interested in integration

Thanks for the suggestions aemilo.
Paul