New filemanager? OpenLiteSpeed? Backups?

With a good IU it looks great, it seems to have a lot of features :slight_smile:

Is there any plan to upgrade Roundcube, it has an old version which is not mobile friendly.

I have seen you can set on config how many files per page can be set on filemanager, is there a way to set a number globally? so I can set a really high number so there isn’t pages anymore.

Hi desfire,

I already have a feature request in to bump the Roundcube version. I don’t know when that might happen exactly, but it is on our radar.

Thanks,
Brandon

Given these circumstances, I think it would be better to focus on the other features rather than Centos 8 support: https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

Any work on centos 8 will translate to whichever fork of RHEL 8 that gains mainstream support. Looking at Oracle Linux 8 (free but also has paid support if needed), Rockylinux and Cloudlinux Open-sourced & Community-Driven RHEL Fork.

1 Like

My trial expires this month and unfortunately, I think I’m not renewing. The roadmaps dates are not being completed, all 2021 roadmap was from 2020 which is a bit dissapointing given the circumstances and how much this panel could have benefited from cPanel price increase.

This panel has a lot of potential but it’s missing a lot of features, the file manager is so buggy and old fashioned, among other things I have mentioned in the past.

Sorry to hear that. A couple of projects took a lot longer than expected last year and are still getting finished up. I’ll see what I can do to prioritise the file manager again. I don’t think it will be a heavy lift to integrate the one we have in mind.

The roadmap for 2021 is not finalized yet and will likely change.

I know but taking that long when you have a chance to be one of the most popular cPanels and compete with DirectAdmin for cPanel’s market it a bit disappointing how much things are taking, no even nginx support.

Hopefully in the future I will test your panel again, as said in this thread, there are a lot of pros of this panel, but to cons has won.

We understand. Certainly, it’s not possible for one product to meet everyone’s needs all the time. We believe the features that we are rolling out are putting us into a position to compete with cPanel and on a timeline that is possible given our team’s relative size. If Nginx support is a required feature for you at this moment, it makes sense that you would choose a control panel that can currently support that. I apologize that we weren’t able to meet that need for you.

Please check in with us in the future. Hopefully, we can meet your needs at that time.

Thanks!