not installed

sorry for the ambibuious title, but this forum wouldn’t let me post with the openssh-client in the title as my first post!

After almost 12 hours of attempting to import a cpanel site directly using interworx I found the issue. Your documentation says to have a ‘clean’ install of centos, and by default openssh-clients is NOT installed. I wrestled with importing and “unable to ssh” errors all night only to find out that I needed to install this package to make it work.

Please install this package so other users don’t waste time like I did!

Thanks!

Thanks for the report – this issue is now fixed in InterWorx version 5.0.15 (currently in the beta channel)!

I wrestled with importing and “unable to ssh” errors all night only to find out that I needed to install My mail system is currently just set to Interworx defaults, so all of the domains can use mail.eachdomain.url…however I don’t advertise that because this causes certificate errors when using secure connection methods since the server uses a signed certificate that doesn’t match each domain.

Hi juliavasa5

Mail server to mail server, should be fine, I think your meaning mail server to client.

If your client purchases a SSL and it’s installed, it should no longer show any error

Or if you need a wildcard multi domain SSL, which again will overcome the warning message.

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Hi juliavasa5

Sorry, I meant to also post that you could amend the dns template to auto set mx records to your desired value

Many thanks

John