"Notes" attached to every page

Hi guys!

Would it be useful to have a “notes” section on every page that you could attach comments and reminders to each page? Nothing obtrusive, probably just a menu item that would be context sensitive that could show you the count of notes available to the page.

Tim

[QUOTE=IWorx-Tim-Pgh;15895]Hi guys!

Would it be useful to have a “notes” section on every page that you could attach comments and reminders to each page? Nothing obtrusive, probably just a menu item that would be context sensitive that could show you the count of notes available to the page.

Tim[/QUOTE]

To add onto that, maybe a way to alert based upon the notes? For example, if an account is to be terminated in a month in a half - you could schedule it to e-mail you and show the note on the page. :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean more of a task-based system? So you could set reminders, etc…

I was actually referring to a much more generic system than that, but I suppose that would be useful as well, especially in a system with many servers and many many SiteWorx accounts.

[QUOTE=IWorx-Tim-Pgh;15916]You mean more of a task-based system? So you could set reminders, etc…

I was actually referring to a much more generic system than that, but I suppose that would be useful as well, especially in a system with many servers and many many SiteWorx accounts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but just as an add-on to the notes idea you had… You can make notes without scheduling anything, but if you need to be reminded about something in the future it would be nice to schedule it through NodeWorx. It would be cool to mark an account as “to be removed on ____ date” and have it send an email to support saying that :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently I use Remember the Milk for all my to-dos, but something more centralized for stuff like that would be nice. :smiley:

Well, heck, we could just add an “expiration date” to the SiteWorx account itself, and have a cron deactivate things for you.

Indeed. That would be nice too :wink: