Problem with soap

Hi all,

I installed interworx cp on a centos 5.5 box, Upgrade php to 5.2 using this forum’s instructions and finally install soap extension using #yum install php-soap

one of my clients write a code for his website, that serves a soap service using Zend framework Zend_Soap_Server. this code work good on localhost and on a Centos 5.5 box with php and mysql installed using yum (without interworx-cp)

but when he uploads this code on an interworx based website, gets the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [VersionMismatch] Wrong Version in E:\Zend\workspaces\DefaultWorkspace1\SMSWebService\smsclient.php:16 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call(‘send’, Array) #1 E:\Zend\workspaces\DefaultWorkspace1\SMSWebService\smsclient.php(16): SoapClient->send(‘’, '’, '’, '’, ‘******* Zend’) #2 {main} thrown in E:\Zend\workspaces\DefaultWorkspace1\SMSWebService\smsclient.php on line 16

and when using each version of soap (SOAP_1_1, SOAP_1_2) nothing changes and the error is maintained.

whats the problem??

I may be missing something here, but the file it is referencing there in the error is: E:\Zend\workspaces… but that is a Windows path, not a Linux path.

Presumably E:\Zend\workspaces\DefaultWorkspace1\SMSWebService \smsclient.php is on a windows server somewhere else and it is on that server/file that the error is occuring? :S

EverythingWeb:

this is soap client file! I tried to test the code and wrote a sample soap client for this server. the client is an windows system, on localhost.