So we are trying to find a control panel that supports server clusters. After reading up on Interworx we think we want to try this solution out but have a few questions that others might be able to answer for us before we purchase.
- Has anybody here migrated CPanel users to Interworx and how was the process?
- We have a Load Balancer in AWS… should we use Interworx load balancer or keep current one up…
- We want to setup Interworx on Two servers clustered together… how does the High Availability of services work?
- I’m concerned that if the primary Interworx server has a failure the built load balancing features don’t roll over (from what I read in the docs) any advice?
- In terms of file uploads from CMS/Websites… how does Interworx sync these files across the cluster? A user uploads an image via the File Upload panel in Wordpress how does this file get transferred to the other servers and how does the service guarantee that when a failed node comes online that each will sync back up.
- If we add a 3rd or 4th node are there any challenges to joining them and getting the initial sync process completed
- Does Interworx use MariaDB Replication for the DB or is it a custom solution handled by the Interworx software?
If you guys have any advice or details please pitch in because we are looking for a new solution!