Quoate issues

ok, not sure if this is a real bug, of its something screwed up on my end.

the problem is i seem to always run into account creation problems and quote reporting problems (reports 0 MB used for accounts)

every time i see this i have to go through the process found here
http://www.interworx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1223&highlight=storage

this process fixes my issue but the next day, or after a couple days, its right back to the same problem.

thought it was a problem with not having the cron jobs there, but they seem to all be listed
attached is a screen shot of my cron jobs

any ideas why i am having this issue?

Everything looks fine on your CRON page. Next time this happens I’d just run:

/home/interworx/cron/storage.pex

If that fixes it then CRON itself isn’t behaving normally and may just be failing to run the iworx CRON jobs at the prescribed interval.

Chris

yes, this is the case,
when i run that command, everythign is updated fine.

i will look into cron and see if i can find anything

thanks

ok, after examining the logs, i found this…
any thoughts

Jul 31 00:28:01 electron crond[19300]: (iworx) CMD (cd /home/interworx/cron ; ./iworx.pex --daily)
Jul 31 00:30:01 electron crond[24480]: PAM unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_krb5.so)
Jul 31 00:30:01 electron crond[24480]: PAM [dlerror: /lib/security/pam_krb5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
Jul 31 00:30:01 electron crond[24480]: PAM adding faulty module: /lib/security/pam_krb5.so
Jul 31 00:30:01 electron crond[24548]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/sim/sim -q > /dev/null 2>&1)
Jul 31 00:32:01 electron crond[30086]: PAM unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_krb5.so)
Jul 31 00:32:01 electron crond[30086]: PAM [dlerror: /lib/security/pam_krb5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
Jul 31 00:32:01 electron crond[30086]: PAM adding faulty module: /lib/security/pam_krb5.so

Make sure pam_krb5 is installed, that should get rid of that error.

Chris