R1soft CDP 3.0

Hello!
I’m wondering what the status of the R1soft CDP (3.0) intergration is?
We are currently evaluating their product, and must say that it seems well worth the price.
Our initial reason for evaluation was your integration with R1soft.
But I have so far been unable to activate the plugin in InterWorx, despite the fact that everything looks alright form R1softs side.

In the controlpanel, the R1soft plugin says disabled, but when I look in the iworx.ini, it says ’ R1soft=“1” ’ under ‘Plugins’.

I’m in the process of talking to r1soft about their 3.x product and interworx support. They included it in a release announcement, but they haven’t yet confirmed what has or needs to change with the plugin. I’ll let you know what I hear, and we’ll have support asap.

R1Soft

I have had several of the problems discussed here. However with version 3.14, many of the bugs are fixed and it is MUCH more speedy.

I’ve been working on setting up about 30 servers with MySQL plugins, including backing up OpenVZ based Virtual Servers. For the first time today, it’s been running excellent.

I just came here to figure out the R1Soft integration because the new version detects Interworx now. But I am not sure what to do from there?

I just came here to figure out the R1Soft integration because the new version detects Interworx now. But I am not sure what to do from there?

The interworx integration logic they shipped is not complete. We’re working with them to get full support asap.

Paul