Report bandwidth in MB

Hey!

I was wondering if there’s a way we can have Nodeworx report bandwidth in MB instead of GB. WHMCS collects data in MB and it messes things up.

WHMCS will poll the info from Nodeworx where, for example, I’ve allotted 5 GB bandwidth for a package. WHMCS only sees the number in the field, not if it’s GB or MB and assumes it’s MB. So in this example, WHMCS thinks the allowed bandwidth is 5 MB instead of 5 GB.

Here’s what I’m getting now in WHMCS:

Is it possible to change the Package settings to specify bandwidth in MB?

Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 8.36.15 PM.png

Hi,

Not presently, but this has been reported and is in our development system – we’ll make sure to post here when an option is added to change it.

Thanks!

Hi
started using the interworx sever module wih WHMCS, still appears to the same issue. Was this ever looked at or have I missed the option in Nodeworx?
Thank you

WHMCS I meant

Hi bear

I guess it may not have been added yet as I cannot see any option

Thinking about it though, does wmc not have an option the use gb over mb

Also, please could I ask what wmc is, as for some reason I was thinking of whmcs

Many thanks

John

WHMCS it was meant to read
Sorry this editor is always changing my words unless I switch editor mod :slight_smile:

Got a reply from the very helpful interworx staff, thank you Jenna
So its back to WHMCS again for there answer

Hello–

That forum post was from before my time, so I’m not sure why it was not updated. However, here is the API action that was created to resolve this: Controller: /nodeworx/siteworx — InterWorx documentation

The action is “Action: listBandwidthAndStorageInMB” about halfway down the page.

As far as I am aware, this was provided to WHMCS. They maintain their plugin, so I’m not able to see if they implemented it, or not. But the API action that is needed is available in that documentation.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
-Jenna